Download an application form
Are you a registered RGN, RMN or HCA ?
Can you adapt & work well in a team ?
Would you like to work part time, for different clients, possibly as an addition
to your regular job or other agency work ?
Care101 is a nursing agency based in Worcester Park, Surrey. We specialise in providing cost effective, professional and high quality registered nursing and healthcare assistants to nursing, care & residential homes in the local area. We're not interested in being the biggest. We're much more interested in providing good quality staff that our clients will want to see again.
Since 2013, we've gained a reputation for these and this is all down to the people we work with.
What we look for...
What you can expect from us...
In addition to your qualifications, we particularly look for the following when recruiting new members to our team...
- Are you reliable ?
- Can you work in a team and empathise with others ?
- Are you adaptable and think on your feet?
- Do you have relevant experience ?
- Do you live locally or within easy reach of our area?
You can also find out more...
- Choose to work when you're free & when work is available.
- Choose the shifts you wish to work - early, late, long day or nights.
- Work week days, weekends, or both.
- No pressure - you choose when to work an available shift.
- On-line access to our online portal including booked & available shifts, payslips, profile & compliance, time sheets etc.
- Easy access to information from your android or iPhone with Team101.
- Local clients, so there's never too far to travel. Typically they're easily accessed by public transport.
- Good rates of pay.
- Increase your experience within your chosen role.
- Access to subsidised training & refresher courses.
- An open door policy - you can contact us at any time.
Normally, we will arrange shifts for you in response to requests from our clients. However, if you prefer, you can manage your own!
You're still part of the 101 team, you join us in the same way and you work under our name. But instead of being allocated shifts by us, you manage your own bookings with your own clients - e.g. a home that knows you well and wants you to work with them. You can even negotiate your own rate! Then, simply tell us when you’re booked, complete & submit a timesheet and we’ll handle the invoicing and payroll for you.
Find out more about self-managed bookings
If the above sounds like you and you'd like to join our team, we'd very much like to hear from you!
Applying to join us is easy. But first, if you've got any questions at this stage, or you're not quite sure about agency work, take a look at our employee handbook. Alternatively, give us a call and have a chat.
Next, we'll need you to complete a short application form. You can do this any of the following ways...
What will happens next?
Once your application is received we'll process it as soon as we can.
- If there are any other details we need, we'll get in touch with you - for example proof of ID, qualifications etc. You can do this on-line, by e-mail or by post.
- If you sound like the right match for our team, we'll arrange to meet you at a convenient time. Normally this will be an informal chat over a coffee in Surbiton.
We use this short interview to find out more about you; it also allows you to ask us anything you like too.
- If you subscribe to the DBS Update Service, no DBS check may be needed. If not, we'll arrange for a DBS check to be performed.
- If additional training is required, we'll arrange that for you.
- Assuming all is well at this stage - and your references check out OK, we'll activate you on our online CMS system & you're good to go!